The Master Class in Speechwriting
This is high-level speechwriting instruction you won’t find anywhere else.
- Do you ever wonder how your speechwriting stacks up against the best in the country? (Executive recruiters know. Shouldn’t you?)
- Are you producing the high-caliber speeches that are necessary to build a career?
- Do you have a nagging suspicion that other organizations are producing better speeches with a smaller staff?
- Are you tired of working “the late shift” with yet another speech rewrite?
- Do you suspect your speechwriting team could be doing better (maybe much better)?
If so, this speechwriting instruction is for you.
The “Master Class” candidly addresses topics that concern senior speechwriters and executive communication professionals. Gain insights that will help you:
- Adapt your speechwriting style to serve new executives
- Make every second count when you have limited access to your speakers
- Use advanced techniques of persuasion
- Make any presentation more creative and more quotable
- Create a better speechwriting process (Time is money. When you control your speechwriting process, you control your budget.)
- Deal with difficult assignments and difficult speakers
- Create value for your speakers (and boost your own career) with media attention
CAREER ADVANTAGE: Do you want your credentials to stand out? Note the “Joan Detz Master Class in Speechwriting” on your resume, your website and your Linkedin profile. You’ll gain a professional advantage.
Joan’s down-to-earth advice and practical wisdom can’t be matched. She’s simply the best in the business. – Bob Yeager, CEO-level speechwriter and consultant, San Francisco Bay area