So, you’ve been writing speeches for a while, but you’d like to do it better and faster? With more creativity and fewer frustrations? You are not alone.
In a personalized speechwriting tutorial, Joan Detz will share the expertise that has made her the nation’s leading speechwriting coach. Register and save years of costly speechwriting mistakes.
Learn how to:
- Tackle those all-important “special occasion” speeches (award ceremonies, commencements, change of command, toasts, eulogies, retirements, Veterans Day)
- Streamline your speechwriting process
- Find new ways to deal with old topics
- Build rapport with diverse audiences
- Control the approval process (and prevent costly rewrites)
- Avoid PowerPoint pitfalls
- Create a memorable speaking style
- Establish your speaker as an authority
- Handle team presentations and panels
- Distinguish yourself at international forums
- Get great media attention
BONUS: You get to submit a manuscript (or PowerPoint) and participate in a detailed critique process. Learn how to improve any speech/presentation in just one hour.
Professional Credential: Advanced Speechwriting instruction with Joan Detz brings value to your career.
Her advanced speechwriting seminar was the best professional development course I’ve attended during my 25-year career. – Lisa Chandler White, City of Virginia Beach