Calling all Speakers!
IABC Heritage Region Seeking Speakers for the 2018 Region Conference being held at the Omni Richmond Hotel, Richmond, VA, November 11-13, 2018
Suggested topics cover nearly 20 content areas of interest to business communicators. Topics may be strategic or tactical and targeted at the senior-level, mid-career level, or entry level or for a combination of business communication career levels.
RFP information is posted at: https://iabcheritageconference.com/ under the “Calling All Speakers” tab at the top of the page. The deadline to submit proposals is Monday, March 19.
- Prospective speakers DO NOT need to be members of IABC or IABC Heritage Region
- Prospective speakers need experience presenting before an audience/class of more than 25 people
- Prospective speakers must provide references with contact information
- Past speakers have been from the United States, Canada and Europe
- IABC and IABC Heritage Region is an inclusive professional association of business communicators. We welcome individuals with diverse perspectives and experience.
Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with the email subject line: 2018 Heritage Conference Proposal.
Please note that the IABC Heritage Region Conference does not compensate for speaker fees, travel, accommodations or other expenses. Speakers are invited to enjoy a complimentary registration to the conference, plus exposure on the conference website and program materials, as a thank you for participation.